On 10 - 11 February 2022, GEM launched the 2021/2022 Global Report at Expo 2020 Dubai. GEM researchers, policymakers, entrepreneurs and thought leaders shared their related analysis. The event at Expo 2020 Dubai also featured sessions focused on different special topics.
These sessions are now all available via the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor YouTube channel. Here are links to specific sessions from the event.
- Launch of the GEM Global Report and Special Topic Events at Expo 2020 Dubai
- GEM 2021/2022 Global Report - Panel Discussion
- GEM UAE National Report Launch
- GEM Special Topic Event on Women's Entrepreneurship at Expo 2020 Dubai
- GEM Special Topic Event: Impact of Entrepreneurship on the SDGs